Wednesday 21 January 2009

Beading Again

I've decided to work in a series with the beading, as I think I'll learn more that way. So, this is number 2 in the series. Each one in the series will be approximately the same size. The design had a mind of its own and has escaped my marked borders at times, though, as you can see. My starting point was an old button again. Unfortunately, these colours aren't photographing nearly as well as the last one. The blues are much brighter than they are appearing on my monitor, anyway!
And thanks for all the encouraging comments on my first attempt at beading. I took your advice and left it as it was - no added beads. I've framed it, and am very pleased with the end result.

3 comments:

Lisa Walton said...

how wonderful - a series! I just love series especially luscious ones like these.

Genie Sea said...

Stunning! Intricately delightful! I keep getting images of flappers and speak easies :)

Nola said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad this is turning into a series.